In addition to obtaining a sound education and training in their selected vocation, Trainees at the VEDC are provided with the following: Benefits for the Individual:
- Monthly rewards
- Discipline, a sense of belonging, pride and citizenship.
- Empowered with usable life skills.
- Vocational specialization.
- Employability for Emiratisation.
- Gratitude and a sense of achievement.
- A friendly yet disciplined family environment.
- Professional teachers who are current in their fields and dedicated to help Trainees develop.
- State of the art facilities for both education and recreational needs.
- A Certificate of Applied Learning, which is an internationally recognized qualification that will facilitate employment or a pathway for further learning.
- A program which is supported by the Industry Group that includes the UAE Armed Forces, the Higher Colleges of Technology and the Ministry of Education.
- Participating in a program that uses modern teaching methods and is committed to Trainee centered learning.
Benefits for the Nation:
- Empowers nationals with skills and purpose (as tradesmen)
- Creates motivation to participate in building the society
- Builds a structured society